Thursday, June 26, 2014

Good News - My financial guru, Robert Kiyosaki, is visiting India


In 1998-99, I came across this book “Rich Dad Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki –


 
I had a good job then and a management degree from XLRI – but my financial assets were close to NIL. This book changed my life and this book started me in my wealth journey.

I have always had wanted to be in one of his sessions – the closest I came to, was in Singapore in mid 2000,  when he was having one of his workshops there – but it was too costly for me to afford then.

I am happy to share that he is coming for Delhi and Bangalore in Sept and having two day sessions in each city. I am surely going with my family and I would recommend that you too register as soon as possible. The ticket prices go up as the date comes closer and right now (till 30th June)  the prices are very affordable.

Here are the details:

Ticket
Current Value (till 30th June)
Actual Value
Bronze
(only for Delhi)
 2750
 12,500
Silver        
 
3750              
 22,500
Gold
 4750
 32,500
Diamond
40,000
1,00,000

 

I would recommend this to all my readers.

If you want to attend in Delhi – here is the link- http://www.amiando.com/e/yqyuyx

If you want to attend in Bangalore – here is the link - http://www.amiando.com/e/eplvqc


No comments:

Post a Comment