This is a short note.
RBI has just yesterday released this data on Housing price index that I found worth sharing
The data is self evident – so I do not want to spend your time trying to explain it. But here are the key takes aways for me -
- There has been an average 19% YOY increase All India (BSE Sensex has given a 12.86% YOY return as of today).
- Kolkatta at 63.3 YOY growth looks over heated – e careful and avoid buying.
- Chennai and Delhi are doing really well. If you are buying – please buy fast – do not delay. And if you are selling your property – please go slow
- Mumbai seems to have slowed down
- Bangalore has finally started showing a small growth.
- Kanpur and Lucknow – not sure what’s happening in UP ( any of my readers from UP want to explain?)